LogisticsRecruit UK Ltd takes the privacy of our clients and candidates seriously. We are a recruitment company, operating in the niche market of Logistics recruitment.
The purpose for holding information
The sole purpose for holding your personal data is to assist you in your pursuit of new career opportunities. This information will be shared with no other parties other than with clients who are recruiting for specified roles, details of which will be shared with you.
- To provide our services to you;
- To maintain our business relationship, where you are a user of our website, a client or candidate;
- To enable you to submit your CV for general applications, to apply for specific jobs or to subscribe to our job alerts.
- To match your details with job vacancies, to assist us in finding a position that is most suitable for you and to send your personal information (including sensitive personal information) to clients in order to apply for jobs;
- To retain your details and notify you about future job opportunities other than the specific role for which you have contacted us;
- To answer your enquiries;
- To fulfil contractual obligations with our clients;
How we receive information and how we may use it
LogisticsRecruit UK Ltd receive your personal data when you apply directly for an advertised role via our website; when you apply directly to be a candidate for whom we can facilitate a job search; through direct contact by us via Linkedin or other networking sites, or via a third party when you respond to a job post placed by LogisticsRecruit UK Ltd on a job board on behalf of a third party client.
This statement explains how we process personal data received into our organisation. When you register with LogisticsRecruit UK Ltd you must consent to us collecting and storing your personal information. This may include but is not restricted to your name; contact details; address; employment history; mobility and education.
During telephone conversations, emails and face to face interviews we may collect personal information with regard to employment preferences, strengths and work experience which may be stored on your personal record. This information facilitates our ability to support your job search and to provide a basis for recommendation when short-listing candidates for a particular role. By explicitly providing consent when you register with LogisticsRecruit UK Ltd you are providing permission for our storage of this information. LogisticsRecruit UK Ltd will never share personal information or a Curriculum Vitae with a third party without your explicit consent.
Due to the nature of recruitment, a significant number of candidates reconnect with our organisation periodically. It is not uncommon for this to occur years after we have placed them in a role. For this reason, your consent includes explicit consent to retain your personal details until such time as you wish us to delete your records from our database or refrain from further engagement.
If you do notconsent to LogisticsRecruit UK Ltd storing your personal data or setting up a personal registration for you, please do notsubmit your Curriculum Vitae speculatively or for any roles advertised on our website. We are unable to process your application without receipt of consent to process and store your personal information.
Your personal data will only be shared with a client for a specific role which will have been discussed with you. You will be asked to provide authorisation for this data to be shared. At initial stage, your CV including your name, will be shared with the client with all contact information removed. During the interview process the client may ask for contact information to be provided – for example: to produce an offer of employment, to email links for psychometric tests. This information will only be given to the client with your consent.
We may from time to time make contact with you, via email or telephone, to retain our connection with you and to keep updated on your career progression. If you do notwish us to keep in contact with you, please let us know and we will refrain from making further contact.
How long we will hold your information
The length of time we will hold or store your personal information for will depend on the services we perform for you and for how long you require these. As we often support candidates with placements over many years, and potentially throughout their careers, the purpose for which we retain candidate data is often an ongoing purpose. We conduct regular data-cleansing and updating exercises with our candidates to ensure that (a) the data that we hold is accurate and (b) we are not holding data for too long.
Where we store your personal information
All information you provide to us is stored on our secure server located in the UK. Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the Internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of your information transmitted and any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorized access. Security includes encryption and security certificates.
- You have the “right to be forgotten.” You have the right to ask LogisticsRecruit UK Ltd to delete and stop processing your personal data. We will remove all such data as requested within one month after receiving your request.
- You have the right to access your data and ask you to rectify it. You have the right to ask what data of yours is held by LogisticsRecruit UK Ltd. You can also request that we make corrections to any inaccuracies (for example, update your most recent employment history). Such requests will be granted within one month. If requested, a free, electronic copy of your personal data will be sent to you.
- You have a right to complain. Any complaints should be directed to the ICO.
If you wish to exercise your Right to be Forgotten or to access/update your personal data, please email: email@example.com